Winters Instruments is currently looking for a Business Analyst to support the President. The position is based in Toronto at our corporate head office. The acceptable candidate must be a team player, highly motivated and possess a positive attitude. They must able to perform intricate work in a fast paced sales organization so to produce consistently high quality work.
Title: Business Analyst (Co-Op Placement)
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Reports to: President, Winters Instruments
This is a paid co-op/intern placement or term contract. The duration would be 4 months. Compensation is $3,000.00/month.
Join a world leader in the instrumentation industry!
Winters Instruments is a leading global manufacturer of industrial instrumentation. Our products are brought to market by an extensive network of distribution partners, in over 80 countries, who share our successes of being trusted by some of the world’s most recognized Fortune 500 companies and leading municipal organizations. As we cultivate our position as a key international manufacturer of pressure and temperature instrumentation, we are looking to add to our dynamic team of highly successful
As the Business Analyst, the following are some of the key responsibilities:
- Various sales analysis for 5 global divisions
- Review of current sales reporting
- Define and analyze reporting guidelines and identify requirements and enhancements to existing reporting
- Develop and document business processes
- Communicating with various sales managers throughout the company to better understand sales analysis needs
- 2nd, 3rd or 4th year Business student specializing Business Analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Aggressive, passionate and driven in your approach to succeed
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and maintains excellent follow-through and follow-up
- Superior organizational and communications skills
- Performs well in a fast-paced environment and can multitask with ease.
If You Excel In The Above Points, We Want To Hear From You!
Core Value Expectations
Candidates are expected to adhere to the guiding principles of Winters Core Values:
- People and Teamwork are the keys to our success
- Treat everyone with respect
- Integrity in what we do
- Sense of urgency in what we do
- Pursuit of excellence
- Passionate about our work
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com and quote Business Analyst – Toronto in the subject line. Without the correct information in the subject line, your resume may be overlooked.
For more information on our company please visit our web site www.WINTERS.com
Winters Instruments thanks all applicants, but will only contact those we are interested in meeting.