Requirements Planning adds incredible value to the requirements process. More than simply creating another “work breakdown structure” document, this is an opportunity to address risks proactively and gain better stakeholder participation. This session demonstrates how every component of a requirements plan adds value.
1. Illustrate the pitfalls of traditional approaches to Requirements Planning
2. Deliver guidelines for making Requirements Planning a value-add activity
3. Know what material must be present in a high quality requirements planning document
- When: 2013.09.18 – 2013.09.18 18.00 h – 20.00 h
- Where:Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville – Toronto
- Event Link: http://toronto.iiba.org/index.php/chapter-events/event-listing/details/65