Phil Robitaille is a business and systems professional with over 20 years of project experience across the systems development lifecycle. Phil has a particular emphasis in Information Management working with stakeholders in the discovery of performance improvements in knowledge domains and document-intensive processes. He has consulted in the public sector to federal and provincial agencies, standards development organizations, a UN civil aviation agency and more recently, Sheridan College. Phil has also conducted business analysis in the private sector with an aircraft engine manufacturer, regulated energy utilities and numerous multinational pharmaceuticals.
- Business Analyst (Co-Op Placement) February 13, 2017
- Sheridan Business Analysis Certificate updates for BABOK 3 September 8, 2015
- Winter 2015 Registration Now Open! November 14, 2014
- Hot Topics – Two New Electives for the BA Program August 15, 2014
- BA Job Opening: FedEx August 14, 2014
Subscribe via Email