Project Manager Position -12 months, 24 hours/week employee contract. We are looking for a Project Manager to oversee the implementation of a new e-commerce/marketing solution for the Faculty of Continuing and Professional Studies. The Project Manager will manage the Sheridan project team and work closely with the Project Manager and team from the vendor.
The project is scheduled to start in August 2013 and implementation is planned for early July 2014. The incumbent must have a minimum of 5 years project management experience working on large complex projects and PMI certification is preferred. As well, strong proven interpersonal and communication skills are essential to this position as the project team will be comprised of a diverse group of employees from various functional areas across the College with a range of skill sets. A technical background working with enterprise systems (i.e. PeopleSoft) as well as content management, digital marketing and e-commerce products is required. If you are interested in this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Analyst (Co-Op Placement) February 13, 2017
- Sheridan Business Analysis Certificate updates for BABOK 3 September 8, 2015
- Winter 2015 Registration Now Open! November 14, 2014
- Hot Topics – Two New Electives for the BA Program August 15, 2014
- BA Job Opening: FedEx August 14, 2014
Subscribe via Email